Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Hearts and Flowers
My gift is in the snow outside and the searingly crisp air that comes with it;
My gift is in the pile of scrapbooking that remains uncompleted;
My gift is in having made my decision to stay in Canada.

Yes, I'm giving my Taiwan Adventure a rest for now. I loved teaching and still talk about 'my kids' ad nauseum but I am choosing to pursue life with a pension. I have part-time work as an Executive Assistant in a professional sales office that will allow me to paint and do my artwork without feeling too squeezed. I also have an extremely pedestrian little duplex unit that was built in the 1960s. It's in a quiet neighborhood with big trees and other old character homes and I love it. I haven't moved in and already it feels like home. March will be a time of extreme change for me and I look forward to it with the same excitement and dread that I had in moving overseas.

Hearts and flowers
T. Destiny

This is the Last I'll be reading your blog.

It's been fun and a journey but I have to get off before I get dizzy on the ride.

your a nice person. Stay that way and don't fall into Old habits.

Gavin  

_____________________

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker