Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Saturday, January 14, 2006
23 hours
My flight leaves Taiwan in 23 hours exactly.

  1. I'm not completely packed. It's fixable.
  2. My final pay has not arrived. It's fixable?
  3. My vehicular arrangements for tomorrow have mysteriously fallen through. *breathing deeply* Fixable, fixable, fixable... time to pray.

I'm ready for my first miracle on the journey home.

Anybody with a car in Taipei area that doesn't mind taking a few hours to drive from Shihjh to Xindian with a keyboard and an amp in the next 23 hours, drop me a line. :)

If this gets a single response, it WILL be a miracle.

Sadly I can't drive in Tawain.. or I'd be there.  

_____________________

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker