Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Monday, January 09, 2006
I'm famous?
Michael Turton has declared me famous? I guess it's an odd sort of joke. You can read it on his blog. Maybe after this I'll just start introducing myself as that famous photo taker. Just like I think he's the famous blogger. Doesn't everybody in Taiwan read his blog? I think my quaint new title has to do with me looking at him boldly and blurting out, "You're Michael," without waiting to be introduced. If there's an occasion where I haven't shoved my foot in my mouth, someone let me know.

No hoof in mouth disease there, T! Lots of people recognize me, ya know. I get stopped by strangers all the time... "Aren't you the guy with the website?" Once in Eslite somebody insisted I pose for a picture with them, as if I was an actual celeb. LOL.

I thought you were great, very polite and soft-spoken. I can't imagine why you ever imagine you stick your foot in your mouth, unless you suffer from an excess of self-deprecation!

Michael  

_____________________

Michael, I'm sure lots of people recognize you. I have been in your shoes when I hosted live community television. That's why I felt bad about jumping on you as if I knew you. It can be annoying after a while.

Soft spoken? HA! I can hear my relatives laughing all the way from Canada. :)

Thank you again for your kind commentary. My sister likes the pic!  

_____________________

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker