Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Thursday, January 05, 2006
Amis Hip-Hop
This award winning Taiwan documentary has been made available, free, to the internet public. As my viewing audience is about 10 people a day (of which I'm three), I don't think it'll overload the servers too much to send you here. From a sociological perspective it was fascinating. I also enjoyed the blend of traditional and 'modern' dance. Very fun to watch. On that non-technical note...

I'm crossposting this from someone who crossposted it and if I start listing everything that goes along with this you might as just read it yourself on The View from Taiwan: Award Winning Documentary on Taiwan on the Web

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker