Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Friday, December 30, 2005
339 - I fancy
Hello, and welcome to the Everything Store. Please feel free to browse around. I don't make the grade as an expert, but if you're looking for a "Jill" of all things creative, artistic or opinionated, I'm your girl.

I've faniced myself a lot of things over my lifetime: from bird watcher to stamp collecter; from photographer to painter; from novelist to teacher. Yet here I am almost at the New Year and I'm not sure what I'm going to be doing next. Taking life one day at a time is part of the fun of running the Everything Store.
Don't forget to pick up a pamphlet. I'm planning to expand. The Everything Store can never be too big. The self help health section is pretty well developed and there's some good information on bronchitis. I think I'd like to revive the sculpture section and the photography area is due for some intensive renovations. I know the book shelves are still bare, but one of these days we'll get a decent author and then the reading nook will be packed.
Please fill in a comment form. What would you like to see here?
T. Destiny
Owner/Operator

I'd just like to see more. I'm quite an easy going chap. What I've read of the store so far is very intresting. I have found myself browsing the section for hours. No knowing what to say to the shop keeper except smile and nod. Perhaps occasionally pointing and asking for an explination as it's so facinating.

So to buy into the store... how much?  

_____________________

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker