Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Full Stop

For those still producing treasured mail (all 2 of you) please temporarily suspend your writing. In two short weeks I'll be in Canada and I can not be certain what will happen to my mail. :) Especially since I'll also be a 'vagrant' when I return to Asia.

My future's wide open. Your thoughts?

I need your Canadian Address. I have it somewhere but it's in all the e-mails.

Damn My fat sausages for not getting it to you sooner!!  

_____________________

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker