Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Thursday, January 05, 2006
345 - They eat fish
I've taken a couple of cracks at a true blog posting today. They're all terrible. One was a celebration of leaving, one a rant about my health, one was an awful poem about my kids (I thought I'd spare you that), and then there was the one about saying goodbye with a smile instead of tears. Do you KNOW how much time I spend writing for this blog?

I taught my kindy kids about animals this week. And today I quized them. I asked "Who is small, black and white, eats fish and swims fast?" Somebody actually came up with koala. God bless kindergarten, my daily comic relief.

This afternoon's class started bad but just got better and better. By the end everyone was industriously working on their worksheets while I did some individual tutoring with each one of the kids. It was a pleasant, if extraordinary lengthy day.

I can't wait to get on the plane towards drier air. Just ten days to lift off... woooo hooo! To celebrate I sketched something here. I had to leave my mark on the digital bulliten board. Bet you can't guess which one I drew.

Cheers for now!
T. Destiny

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker