Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Sunday, January 08, 2006
348 - Five Things
Five things to avoid 7 days before visiting Canada.

1. Falling down a flight of stairs. While this isn't fun at the best of times, it's not particularly a good idea if you have a 14 hour flight ahead of you. Today I feel okay and they always say its the day after that you'll feel bad. It was enough to warn me to take care though.

2. Adopting a fuzzy grey rabbit. I'm resisting this with all I've got.

3. Shopping for digital cameras. When I return to Canada I think my brain will quietly implode at the price of things. I don't have money for a new camera, but I WANT one. It was like being a kid with a belly full of broccoli, spinach and brussel sprouts in a store full of great candy. I had to resist whipping out my Visa for a little shopping fun.

4. Planning a vacation when you get back from vacation. My summer school university students want me to go with them to Thailand when I get back from Canada. It's their graduation trip and I would like to go with them. Do I have more money somewhere I don't know about? No, I think I found it all last weekend.

5. Procrastination. It's great to do things like write blogs, but I have a to-do list that encompasses things from laundry to book selling. Watching the Chronicles of Narnia while my carefully planned list goes ignored was not the wisest move this morning.

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker