Bunnykins
smelled today... I mean
really smelled. Must have been the boiled cauliflower. I didn't do anything about it in the morning as I had a field trip to attend. However, after a short bite to eat at lunch, I clamped my olfactory senses shut and managed to tear apart the cage and with the generosity of the breakfast shop next door, hose it down with some clean water. My fingers are numb from the cold.
It's so cold right now I think the rabbit would get really sick if I tried to wash him. He's still a little damp from the rain. His ears noticably perked when I gave him some spinach to munch on. I noticed, however that he didn't kick with one back leg when I picked him up to put him back in the cage. Looks like it might have been broken. Well, at least the bunny area of the tile patio smells a
bit better. He now has a cardboard partition surrounding his cage to break the wind. I'm afraid that the weekend might kill him though. *sighs*
I just got off the phone with my big boss. He might know an adopter! I hope so... the bunny can only live on boiled cabbage for so long and I suspect it won't be given to him if I'm not around. Pray for the little grey fuzz ball.
_____________________