Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Wednesday, January 11, 2006
351 - Minute Blogging
Yesterday felt like a big waste of time. I was marking the seconds until the day drew to a close. Tuesdays are a marathon of 6.5 hours NOT teaching, but being required to be in the office. The day ended well with a bite to eat with the Dr. outside Taipei's new Eslite store. I had a few personal revelations that will bear repeating after more inward reflection.

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker