It shone for three days. Ah, praise be! Of course, I have no time for basking. I'll be neck deep in novel writing until the end of the month. Today I topped 4,000 words. Yay. Of course, there have been evenings back in Canada where I managed to do 12-15,000. Hoewever that is where the story always ended. Putting together something that extends that number will be a new first for me. And once the novel is put to bed there will only be 45 short days until I get to go home to Tim Hortons. Ah, life is indeed sweet.
Ah, my package of Reese's pieces has attracted the eye of my room mate. Ha ha! Thanks Sis! You are awesome.
The night creeps onward and my CD so wonderfuly donated by Doctor D is just winding up. He titled it Secondary Blues.
Love to all that want it. Hugs to all that need it.
T. Destiny.
Teaching and typing