Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Thursday, October 27, 2005
278 - And the beat roles on
I'm addicted to this blog. I'm addicted to the power of the written word. Old joy of writing flushes through my veins. I am alive in my rants and my ramblings. I care only for the keyboard and the warm glow of pixels in my world. It is again a sign that my world is slightly askew.

I went outside this evening to the local bakery and laughed at the humanity around me. I giggled to watch two dogs sniff each other's noses and when a small child ran by they both lept apart from each other as if terrified. The clerk at the bakery asked in Mandarin if I knew Mandarin. I know enough that I didn't even have to think to reply "a little." Yay me... it's such a tiny victory but I celebrate it. I revel in that itty bitty accomplishment. Sad? Maybe, but find the small joys where you may my friends. You never know how good you have it until you do not.

I am looking forward to my trip home to Canada. I officially told my boss about it today. I hope all continues to go smoothly until my jet takes of from the CKS Airport. :) Oh, yes I know I'm going to freeze my butt off in Canada. I can barely sleep when it dips below 20 here. Arg! There are a few friends who want to see me and a few that I would like to see. I'm pondering a trip out to Van to see H & R. I know that I've a place to crash if I need it. West Jet has a great seat sale out of Calgary right now... Heck I even looked at another northern job with CBC.

My newest addiction: http://www.planarity.net

Love and Hugs to all
T. Destiny

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker