Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Monday, October 24, 2005
275 - It had to happen
I am admittedly incredibly behind the times on this particular post. The Globe and Mail reported on October 10th about 50 Canadians being arrested and "investigated" for visa fraud allegataions in South Korea. It had to happen sooner or later. Especially when you consider that it actually been SERIOUSLY suggested that I buy a $99 degree off the internet to go teach in places like Korea.

My questions is why are they picking on the Canadians, eh? I'm sure that there are US teachers in there too, or Australians or even British. It does make me itch to rant to someone about the illegal operations here in Taiwan. Perhaps it's better if I keep my mouth shut on that score. Especially since I can't seem to stick to the traffic laws.

Blogging onward,
T. Destiny

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker