Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Monday, October 17, 2005
268 - Photo Update
Greetings and Salutation Dear Readers,

This weekend I had a housewarming and was able to get a few pictures of my full house. I'm pleased to announce photos are now up of my old Taipei apartment as well as my newest domocile. Tomorrow I hope to update my Photoblog.

This morning I toted my camera with me as I left the apartment and I'm glad I did. I had forgotten there was a parade in town on Saturday and there was a temple close to school that was still decked out with flowers and lanterns.

I have also gained a roommate "J" who is mellow, laid back and from Winnipeg. How can you be stressed out and be from the big windy? *grins* We took a foraging trip to the local supermarket and came back with enough food to feed approximately 4.8 rats. Fortunately I haven't seen any at the apartment.

My newest project is going to be learning to play the piano. My Sunday singing group was nice enough to lend me a keyboard to practice with. All I need now is some way to learn, aside from tinkering around. I've been offered lessons from a friend who taught herself and that sounds better than nothing. Wish me luck.

Love and Hugs,
T. Destiny

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker