Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Thursday, October 13, 2005
264 - Laundry Neck
You've heard of tennis elbow? I've got 'laundry neck.' It is brought on by a vigorous bout of hanging one's laundry. That entails getting a hanger on the drying rack which is conveniently located 12 feet off the ground. They actually sell little hooks to facilitate this process. I haven't found one yet and jury-rigged an umbrella to do the trick. However, this whole idea was inconvenient at best and ended up giving me a slightly sore neck this morning.

Last night was either too rainy to use the courtyard or there really are no physical activities planned there for Wednesday nights. I guess I'll find out for certain next week. I'll try and get some photos of the new digs up for you also.

Something is changing at school. I am reluctant to talk about it. I don't want to jinx the whole matter but it is a positive trend. In addition, I remain hopeful about paperwork. My passport has gone in to the officials for the next stop in my beurocratic process.

Faith - I guess it's all about looking up.

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker