Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Wednesday, October 05, 2005
256 - If in doubt
There is a big, bouncy post stuck inside me right now. I can not manage to channel it to the page. Here's my best attempt:

This morning I got a wonderful series of emails from people that I haven't heard from in months or even years. It was enough to make me smile. I topped that good feeling off with a big wet kiss on the cheek from my slow student who has made the most amazing progress in the last two weeks. Today he snuck up on me and before I knew what was happening landed a slobbery 5 year old smack on my right cheek. I mock screamed and all the students rushed me and started tickling me. After a moment or two he managed to fight through the crowd to do it a second time. It was definately endearing. I think the kids liked that I screamed like I caught cooties. Everbody left that class with a big smile, including me.

I feel as if I passed some arbitrary test with my kindergarten. The students, normally reserved during class are suddenly shouting out things that they think I want to hear. I'm getting kissed, hugged and tickled when they never touched me before. Is it because they can see that I'm getting older and slower with each passing week and want to prop me up with good feelings?

((HUGS)) and love to those that desire.
T. Destiny
Teaching Myself

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker