There was sunshine today. Big patches of blue sky and a sweet breeze that cut all my agony over the weeks of overcast drizzle into a happy little longing to be outside as much as possible. My somewhat uncertain future continues but as long as there is blue sky I can make it through any amount of craziness necessary.
In a moment of lucidity I remind myself that in all my soap operas I've always been the star. It is important to remember that sometimes a dull life is a happy life. That does not mean a boring life is one that I wish to lead but it does mean that maybe for now it is enough.
I'm praying that the sunshine will carry over into tomorrow so that I can at last, FINALLY get out of the house to the coast on my precious scooter. Let the sunshine last, please please please let the sunshine last. I'm afraid I'll go crazy if it rains yet another weekend.
Keep your fingers crossed.
T. Destiny