Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Tuesday, November 01, 2005
283 - Plots
The problem is that I've started 3 novels in the space of the last 24 hours. I have an over-abundance of plots and I thought I would have none. I have to laugh that I tried actually excel spread-sheeting my character synopsis. I think for me it is better that I draw them out by hand... it makes more sense that way for my writing style. I'm somewhat of a blathering bubbling idiotic stew of over-done cliches anyway. At least I can laugh about it.

As if you would ask to read it - don't. I won't even share the plot at this point. I am giving myself permission to write poorly and that means nobody gets to read it except me. No doubt, some day I will feel exhuberant and over-confident and share some terribly phrazed prose that I think is brilliant but until then, you'll have to bide your time.

First 1,600 words down - only um... 48,400 to go. It seems daunting when you look at the to-go numbers especially considering that the month of November got a lot shorter. Yipes.

Okay - I'm off to the doctor's.
Cheers!
T. Destiny

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker