I did a round of telephone teaching yesterday which has gleaned me some hours out of the office this afternoon. I used the time to prepare for my motorcycle license which I would have gotten today if I had my photos prepped. Licenses take smaller pictures than the passports and visa's here, so I had to delay my trip to get pictures.
In the process I discovered one of the company's reps accidentally dropped my cd and the pics are unretrievable. It makes me a bit sad to loose some of the pictures that are on the CD, especially the ones of my cougar shoot but I guess it could be worse. Fortunately I have a back up photo for passport pics. By the time I retrieved my photos there wasn't enough time to run into Taipei to get the license done so I'll leave it to another day.
Having the afternoon away from the office has also lifted my spirits remarkably. I think it's more about being outside instead of being chained to an office. Freedom! I don't think I'll ever agree to 20+ office hours a week at a bushiban again.
I topped 40,000 words on my novel this evening and am absolutely thrilled at my progress. My right hand is aching like mad, but I'm happy. Even the cold rainy drizzle can't defy this feeling of accomplishment at writing.
Love and Hugs,
T. Destiny