In other places in the world they stop at 11 at least for a minute. Not here. My kindy kids haven't a clue what 11/11 is about. It's sad really.
This morning at 4:34 my roommate went on a visa run. Surprise surprise, I woke up. 3 nights of lost sleep this week and two on the weekend and I'm running on sheer will-power. My tolerance for loud children is at an all time low. I can't get the printer at the school to print the test which I wrote yesterday and it's test day.
Oh, and you'll never guess - they postponed my observation - again. The a.c. that was suppossed to be installed over 4 times now should (ha ha ha ha) be installed today. I'm too tired to think straight. I'm behind on my novel word count and the company 'accidentally' shorted me on my pay. They have, to their credit, vowed to right the problem ASAP. January is around the bend and I'm striving to get there without losing my sanity.
Happy Remembrance Day