Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Thursday, November 10, 2005
292 - Dispensing some whine
The Dr. and I sit beside the street on the smoggy day. I'm venting, again. He looks at me somewhat pointedly and says "We've discussed this all before." I try to ignore his words and ramble on for a minute before he repeats himself. He is right of course (I think I remember him being wrong somewhere?). We HAVE had this disussion before. There are always the same conclusions. It's good that he's a doctor and hasn't told me to seriously sod off. I can only think of it with a wry sheepish grin and sigh. I know that I'm in control of my own life and that daily I make the decision to be here, wherever here is, and to endure or to thrive as I choose.

Henry and Willy were at their politics again only at 5.15 this morning instead of 3.30. It's better I guess, but I was so wired when they woke me up that it took me an hour or so to get back to sleep. I'm jittery and tired. The observation that was suppossed to happen yesterday has been postponed again. I got a message that they want to stop by today... I am exhausted. Oh, and my promissed airconditioner is still on the floor. Yipee. It would go a long way to blocking out some of the street noise.

Welcome to the blog of mood swings.
T. Destiny

:))

Daniel  

_____________________

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker