Yesterday I wrote a post that I did not post. It was about my company and how much it frustrates me. Today I feel like posting it and
so much more. Frankly I'm too old, too jaded, and maybe too smart to fall for the tricks and tactics that are employed here. Maybe it's why most of the company is afraid of being sent to deal with me. It is a miserable existence somedays.
On a happier and nicer note: I got my health care card today. YAY! Now I too can enjoy inexpensive health and dental care.
Also on a happy note: I have surpassed the half way point in my novel. Despite being hampered by the new roommate's computer habit, (Which it appears is as big as my own.) I have reached half-way! Over 25,000 words and counting. Whooo hoooo.
I wish I were less encumbered by irritation at the company. I wish I were less encumbered by suspicion over their endless politics. I wish I were unencumbered by the need to make a living or my caring concern for the students. If my plane left tonight I might be glad.
I have to go do something now, or I might end up getting even more irritated.
Wish me luck. Tomorrow's another day.
T. Destiny