Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Monday, November 14, 2005
Almost 50% there
Okay, I know my recent blog postings have been suffering from lack of interesting content, but can you believe that I'm just 700 words short of my halfway point on my novel?! Cool, huh? Okay, come on, admit it... It's REALLY cool. You're green with envy, I can tell.

Aside from a seriously sore bum and te beginnings of a terrifically painful right wrist, I'm doing swimmingly, tonight I pounded out almost 3,000 words and I feel pretty good about it. Oh, yes, the company? Well they stood me up again today and I've yet to see the cash that they owe me from my pay, but I have a new roommate. Currently he's sweeping the floors.

All my best to you.
T. Destiny

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker