It's good to have options and I'm luckier than most. I can see this next change in my life is going to present me with more options than I'll know what to do with. It seems that every day the job that I will have is changing down to even when and where I'll be working and what my responsibilities will be. There is a good chance that I'll be moving tonight to another part of Taipei. This will enable me to begin work ASAP at a school out of town - with help on the commuting until I obtain scooter/license.
I've spent the last few days doing as little as possible and spending next to no cash. It has been strangely relaxing just shutting off my brain for a while. I'm pleased, at the very least, with my newfound ability to not panic at the almost constant change.
I'm bracing for the next typhoon
Matsa and reading up on how to buy my next laptop at
PC Mag. Of course, that's a dream like my next digital camera. Always around the corner, but never quite in my grasp. That's okay I'm learning about patience.
Nothing else to report. I had a nice chat on-line with a friend from Calgary today which has left me smiling.
Be well All,
T. Destiny