Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Wednesday, July 20, 2005
Is it me?
I'm beginning to think that Taiwan's government has something against me. Visa's are a bigger pain than bailing water out of my apartment after a typhoon. Hey - I'll try NOT complaining this time. I got my visa. Yay. 60 more days in Taiwan. That means I'll get my income tax refund. At 20% it's a good chunk of change even after a short time as a teacher. So, yay.

Unfinished thoughts. A Bangkok Overview: It's dirt cheap to stay in the small guest houses. Tonight I'm paying extra to have a/c. I'm enjoying being able to see horizon for the first time in a long time. Grand open stretches of horizon above the dirty black water of the river.

New things I tried today: Banana Pancakes (Thai Style) and River Taxis

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker