Summer Camp is over. I'm due to depart Taipei on Monday for Thailand. Unfortunately I'm playing "dodge the typhoon." It was supposed to hit last night at midnight but failed to show. Now they're forecasting the typhoon on the day my flight is supposed to leave. I'm a little concerned about rescheduling the flight but am okay with the disturbance because I have nothing pressing (like a job) for my near future. Keelung is being a little wishy-washy about start dates so I'm going by faith that things will work out. I hope you enjoyed the updates about summer camp. It's taken over an hour to sum everything up... and I've no signs of stopping my typing fingers soon. *lol* Except I've only five minutes left to write so I'll check e-mail and be off. Can't wait to get the summer camp photos back!
Blessings to all of you.
Love
T. Destiny
_____________________