Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Tuesday, July 05, 2005
165 - I'm mad
I must be mad to have cancelled my flight back home to Canada in favour of staying in Taiwan during the HOTTEST month of the year. I might turn white from hiding from the sun if these temperatures keep up. I've given notice at my apartment and am busy searching out a good trip to Thailand.

Good news - my friend successfully had her baby last night! I predicted it would happen with certainty before July 17th and here it is!

No real news - reading The Celestine Prophecies what an interesting book I can hardly put it down.

Take care all. Enjoying my vacation.

T. Destiny

Tha's wierd a few days ago I got told "you should read The Celestine Prophecies".

I'll have to "borrow" it.  

_____________________

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker