Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Wednesday, June 29, 2005
159 - KTV
I finally made it to Taiwan's famed KTV to sing some karaoke. It's a little odd seeing normally reserved local teachers cut loose, sing and dance with abandon. All this without the aid of alcohol too. In comparison, us foreign teachers were wall-flowers. However, I believe all had a good time. I know I love to sing and tried to resist being a mic hog. Did I succeed? I'm not entirely certain. All I know is it was a good time.

Last night I had another interview. It was a 2 hour ordeal that just makes me simmer, so I'm not going to talk about it.

Sorry about the short posts... too much grading to do to spend any real time being chatty.

Be well!
T. Destiny

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker