Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Tuesday, June 28, 2005
158 - The Interview
It's so cute to see your students pressed up against the glass while you're trying to have a serious interview. *laughs* I was at an afterschool program just down the street from the school and some of my students go there. Embarrassingly enough I didn't know all their names and I admitted it to the Director at the school. She understood that with 550+ students it can be difficult.

I think I botched the whole interview. But if I get the job it will be grade 1+2 students and a very creative low stress environment. Class sizes are no more than 12 students! Only 4 days a week and 6 hours a day means a lot more time to be mellow and be me. And I'd still get to see some of my old kids from the school I teach at now. There are a lot of jobs available in Taiwan this is just the first of a few interviews I have lined up before I leave.

The rest of the evening was non-eventful and heavily drenched in heat and humidity. A mosquito was inside my net last night and I got a couple of bites. I also got the mosquito sizzling on the end of an electrified bug-zapper.

Off to grade.
T. Destiny
Teaching in Taiwan.

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker