THIS: I'm grading. I'm working. I've completed my most challenging classes this week. It's almost all over but the grading.
THAT: I'm sleeping well for someone who had a roach run over them the other night. I'm eating more healthy. I bought a jump-rope and am skipping on my rooftop when the moon is high and the breeze is right. It's one form of excercise my awful grade 8 phys ed teacher didn't make me hate.
THE OTHER: I've applied for a handful of temp jobs for the 2 weeks between the end of my contract and my trip back to Canada. I'd like to work for one particular university camp. I'd teach conversational English to university students and they pay for all my expenses, including accommodation. Activities include, how to introduce Taiwan to foreigners, movie day (x2), a trip to an art gallery and various other cultural events. I got the word today that they want me to be an instructor. However, because they are sponsored by the Taiwan Ministry of Education there might be paper-work issues due to my current employer so I'm not celebrating or banking on the job. A second summer camp that looks appealing would have me cancel my trip home altogether if I got the job. My future is really in God's hands.
Thank you all for your on-going support in my Taiwan Adventure. I look forward to visiting with you and sleeping on your couches and in your spare rooms.
((HUGS)) and love to those that want it and need it.
T. Destiny
A Teacher for a while in Taipei.