Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Wednesday, June 15, 2005
145 Just keep swimming
I am reminded right now of Dory the little fish in "Finding Nemo" that chanted "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming." I want to chant to myself "Just keep learning. Just keep growing." My students turned in some phenomenal artwork today that has inspired me to continue to pursue my own quest for growth.

I am trying to instill in my students that no matter what happens in their lives they should keep on developing their creative talents and skills. I hate to think of all this incredible talent being quenched by the life of tests and exams that these kids face. I have no way of telling the future but know that in kindergarten people are passionate about EVERYTHING and when you hit your teenage years it takes a lot of prompting to get people to step outside the box. I want to somehow influence these young minds that it is okay to be excited by life when you are *gasp* as old as I am.

Okay with that crazy little rant I'm off to create.

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker