Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Thursday, June 09, 2005
139 - Year End Celebrations
It was a party to remember. My first year end celebration as a teacher and I managed not to cry. I'm sure the others think I'm just terribly sentimental but one group of students recited a poem that was co-written by some parents entitled "While you weren't looking" and I wanted to weep just a little. It was all about what the students are thinking when the teacher is busy else-where in the class. I don't know how true it was, I don't remember admiring my teachers when I was a kid, but it tugged the heart-strings for me.
The Grand Hyatt is definitely grand indeed. I didn't take my enormous camera to the event but will make an effort to return to have some photos taken before I leave the country.

I had photos prepared to upload today but in the grand land of Technology (Taiwan) there seems to be some internet problems at the school today. Not going to bother until I have more time.

Warm thoughts,
T. Destiny in Taipei

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker