Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Thursday, July 28, 2005
Camera Thoughts
I've been contemplating a new camera. I love the camera but I think it's days are coming to an end. I was happy to find mini-cds in Thailand to replenish my stores but they are getting harder and harder to find. Plus my camera has been discontinued, almost disavowed by Sony and it has been 3 years of good use.

I have to once again choose between digital and 35mm. There are cases to be made for both. There is a dizzying array of new technology available on the market here. Digital Photography Review has me drooling all over for the new Sony products. The pro-sumer in me is alive and well with camera envy.

I haven't shared many of the now 1500+ photos I've taken in Asia. Most of which, due to particular perfectionist tendancies, I will not share. I have high standards... too high some would say. *shrugs* All the same I love taking my pictures and only share the best of them.

Maybe I'll hold off on the camera purchase. I found one on the MRT a few months ago and if nobody claims it within 6 months they will give me the camera for free. I still have my little pink reciept from the MRT office all in Chinese. It'll be the cheapest camera I ever got. All I would have to do is buy a battery charger as it already has a memory stick and all.

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker