Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Tuesday, May 17, 2005
Photo Update
Just a note about the new blog heading photos. They are from 2 weeks ago in Yeliou on Taiwan's north coast. I was feeling in good spirits and took a good pile of pictures that I am selectively sharing. (Rationing?)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My friend Vicki in Yeliou

Can Opener Rock
Can Opener Rock Silhouette

I've noticed that in the last few weeks everytime I see a picture it is actually a background for a brochure or card. The patterns of nature fascinate me. I wonder if mentally I was preparing for contract talks by focussing on the graphics area of my life. I realize that I've left the industry but the industry definately hasn't left me.



I saw these babies on my walk on Saturday in the break between rains. It was a tough job getting mom & pop on film!
Mom's Wings
Baby's Breath

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker