Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Friday, April 15, 2005
I have to show off.
These are two of the pictures that I got back from my first colouring assignment. I'm so thrilled with my student's creativity and obvious enjoyment of the task. Can I help it if I'm proud of them?

The difference between the girls and boys drawing styles is kind of interesting but I obviously have some young artists in the classroom.

My Student's Work

I'm teaching the story "A Giraffe and a Half" by Shel Silverstein. It was written in 1964 and I actually recall reading it when I was in school!

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker