Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Sunday, April 10, 2005
A day of contrasts
What a day. By 10 am the sweat was clinging to my skin... the day was heavy and bright with sun but beautiful at the same time. I know it is odd trying to explain the humidity and everything here. By noon the wind started cutting through the heat and then turned quite harsh. Rain took over the city for a while but the wind has not stopped.

I can only say it was an interesting day. I spent the afternoon going to the north part of the island and am again pleased to discover the wilder natural places of Taiwan. I love going to where I can hear the ocean instead of traffic. I love seeing the diversity of the nature here. It was so good to get out of Taipei for the afternoon.

I'll write more later on a tight timeline.

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker