Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Thursday, April 07, 2005
76.24 Maid Service
Having a maid is so neat. I left my apartment in disarray yesterday and returned only to wonder if it was the same room! While I might grow to have a general dislike of her propensity to move furniture around as if it were her own home, I liked what she did with the place this time. It could be very disconcerting though if I were set in my ways or had anything I considered valuable to worry about. Of course my roommate and I had to swap furniture around after-the-fact, but it was nice to be pampered like that. I could grow used to having someone clean my house for me! Though I'm still stubbornly doing my own laundry. There's nothing like crawling into clean sheets that you laundered yourself at the end of a long day.

I know I promissed photos so I must apologize. I was just in no mood or shape to be blogging last night. I start each day in an optomistic frame of mind but somehow the isolation gets to me over the course of a day and I've been fighting the desire to crawl under a rock and make the isolation worse. I'll be fine as long as I continue to remain positive. On that note, I bought a pile of painting supplies (spending money I shouldn't until I get my first paycheck). I hope to start painting this week after I get a canvas or suitable material to start with.

Short blog this morning but off to work. More when there is something of note to post!


Hugs to those who want them.
T. Destiny in Taipei Taiwan.

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker