Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Saturday, April 09, 2005
Saturday excursion.
Went to church today and spent some time socializing with the people there. Afterwords did potluck, with the ever delicious food, and then walked in the "park" for a while. I say park in quotations because it was more of a playground than a park. Either way it was nice to soak up the afternoon warmth before it gets too hot here. I attended an afternoon bible study and then went for supper with a few of the other folk. We went to a restaraunt near my school that has pizza. It was DEARLY priced but very tastey. That said I'll not be eating there for at least another paycheck as it is just a special occasion kind of expense. I loved the artichoke and mushroom pizza that I had though. And the Tiramisu wasn't bad either. Then we checked out the local religious book store. All in all a VERY full day.

More tomorrow.
T. Destiny

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker