Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Post Parting...
Here I am sitting in sunny Canada about to give somebody heck for writing their travel blog from their armchair at home after they returned. When I suddenly realize how horribly out of date my own blog is. I retract my guilty digit from hitting send and decide to write instead.

Yes, my trip back to Asia is over. I'm back working harder than ever yet I can still close my eyes and remember the joy of UG. She's with a new owner now, still belching her little 2 stroke heart out. I have moved forward - into the treacherous world of paperwork that surrounds me on 3 sides, mounded into stacks on my desk. It isn't the kind of stuff like grading a child's English homework. No, this paperwork sticks around like gum on the bottom of a desk, unwelcome.

I should be outside playing in the sunshine instead of dredging up the gummy paperwork issue. Hope you are getting ready to play outside too.

Cheers

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker