Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Monday, March 21, 2005
My First Lantern Flight

My First Lantern

My First Lantern. With my wishes, hopes and dreams written on it ready to sail into the night. Things I wished for include, peace, love, joy and happiness. Wisdom, courage and blessings for my friends and family are also on the long list of requests I added to the two lanterns I had a part in setting aloft. While I thought that lantern building was a pretty common thing, one of the girls who was in my group (age 16) has only done it twice before this weekend's event! It was really fun to partake in such a wonderful tradition.

It was almost the perfect time of day

A wondeful day made me smile in the late afternoon sun. I don't know if the weather gets much more ideal for me than it was on this happy Saturday.

Temple spot near Lantern Launch

Check out more of my photos of this weekend's "Light a Lantern, Make a Wish" here: Lantern Photos

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker