Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Sunday, March 13, 2005
Day 52
Well, as they say, better late than never!
I've had opportunity to upload a few photos from my trip.
Those below are from Tainan City - Taiwan's former Capital.
I have many more, but time is a limited option at the moment.

Until later,
Enjoy!

Here's a photo of the monk in Tainan watering the plants in the temple.
MonkinTainan01302

Me again - looking bright and chipper. Lovely park with many scenic but impractical bridges.
MeinTainan01308

The Old Dutch fort in Tainan
TainanDutchFort01279

Television Set I found when utterly LOST and one of my new friends (the actor on the left)
TVSetTainan01322

Temple Cleaning Crew in Tainan
TempleCleanTainan01299

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker