Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Monday, March 21, 2005
Where I work
I lifted the following 4 photos from the school's website. Apparently it's being revamped to include more English content. At that time I'll forward you the address. Until then, these are some of the sights I see everyday:


FushingElementray1104

This is the elementary building at the school where I work. It's pretty nice both inside and out.


MorningTugoWar

Kids play tug of war in the morning before class. Their happy shouts ring out in the courtyard as they compete.


MorningMeeting

This is an overhead of the meetings they hold in the courtyard just down the hall. A 30 meter walk from my office yields this view.

FushingGrade5Terrace

This is the mezzanine outside the Grade 5 classrooms. I like to take my grade 5 drama class outdoors because there is more room to move and less things for them to fiddle with than in the classroom.

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker