Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Friday, December 16, 2005
325.2 - Blue Sky
Reviewing my previous month's commentary on the weather it seems like Friday is blue sky day. An interesting weather trend. I just walked home from a late night supper and Christmas card writing extravaganza. The sky is clear and the moon is full and bright. I'm a little tired but happy to be done my first batch of cards.

The cards that caught my eye this year feature amazingly hyper-jolly cartoon Santas. Santa poses with strawberries, grapes and even toadstools that dwarf Christmas trees. It is an overdose of cuteness like eating sugar straight from the jar. Today I counted 16 Santas on one card and all of them had bright red noses that kind of reminded me of Ralph Klein. Before he stopped drinking of course. *wink*

If you've never seen 'Asian cute' take a moment to send me your address and get your official Taiwan ex-pat Christmas card. Don't be shy... friends, acquaintances and pen-pals in the making are all welcome. I feel generous today.

Ok, I'm up for it! Have you done anymore writing since finishing NaNo? I'm struggling to finish my book but seem more wrapped up in "nesting." Must be the holidays! Do you still visit the boards at all? I've been having a great time on the diversions board.........just like during NaNo.

Take care, Kim

Bauer
360 Spinnaker Way
Columbia City OR 97018  

_____________________

Thanks for the note, your card is in the mail. :)  

_____________________

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker