Candy Customization: This is taking customization to a new level.
M & M's can be printed with your very own greetings. Who knew?
Going to far on the road: In a country where all motorcycles are limited to a maximum of 60 kph no matter where you are, why would anybody need to drive a
Ducati sport bike? I see these guys pull up beside me on my pathetic but reliable little 50cc. They're wearing the complete gear, shiny boots with silver plates on the toes, all emblazoned with DUCATI and then they roar off when the stoplight turns green. A minute later I pull up next to them at the stop light down the block. I smile with a kind of smug superiority as this happens, but never-the-less I'm sure they get to open the throttle on some of the mountain roads. They were passing me yesterday on the way down the mountain.
Going to far with my site?: I'm toying with adding a slide player to my site. PLEASE let me know what you think. The slides above are of Laguna Beach California. If you think it would enhance your use of my blog to have my photos running above, let me know. If you don't talk to me, I'll just randomly do whatever I please. And we've all seen what happens when I do that - my UGLY UGLY photoblog for example.
Just plain going to far: And if you are really, really bored you can view the
"Hot or Not" slideshows. For people either vain enough, bored enough, or insecure enough to upload their photos for the masses. I'm toying with sending in mine. *bored grin.*
_____________________