Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Wednesday, September 21, 2005
242 - Scooters and thingamabobs
My beloved scooter codenamed "UG" after it's license plate number, wouldn't turn over yesterday. Wouldn't you know it, the second I pay for the thing it needs a mechanic. I guess I get to figure out the kick-start now. It can't be worse than pull-starting a lawnmower can it? If I knew where the sparkplug was, I'd take a peek at it, but scooter mechanics are a mystery to me. I stuck the key into the gas tank yesterday and discovered that it wouldn't start the engine. Go figure.

Have to run back to class.
Wish me luck - I need it.

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker