I give up counting - it seems that's all the blogs are about now - numbers. What temperature is it? What's the humidity? How many days are left before I leave Taiwan? How many days will I be gone? Am I going to be able to teach summer camp and for how long? Questions all about numbers.
I don't like numbers. I'd like to post more photos instead. However, whether it is the heat or the brand of cd's I've purchased there is a problem with my camera. I managed to take pictures of the posters that my students on the weekend created. Some of them are great. Yet my camera seems to be on the fritz so.... there is nothing to say.
I had a meeting about a potential "english friend" on the weekend. And am having dinner tonight with another company that I
might work for next year. I am not banking on anything.
I am looking forward to having a REAL weekend. It's only Monday and already feels like Thursday. The heat is getting to me too. Despite having acclimatized a bit (26 is now cool in my apartment), I'm still interested in having a more hospitable climate. I'll probably edit this post drastically later as I recognize it's pretty disjointed but that's how I feel right now.
More on the morrow.
T. Destiny
Toasty in Taipei.