Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Friday, September 10, 2004
Pfffffft
Bombings in Indonesia.
There goes my adventure?!
I've decided that 2 weeks is just not enought time to get a signed contract, airline ticket, itinerary and all the pertinent shots to go overseas. It may make me a bit of a fuss-budget but all things considered the universe wasn't really saying to me that I should go to Indonesia at this time. I'm saddened by the thought of another Canadian winter, but if that is how it is to be then I must accept that.

I Love that my friends have been supportive of my desire to go overseas and have been equally thrilled that they are holding my hand as I make my decision to wait.
Truly I have been provided for by the big Man Upstairs!

Bless you all and be safe.

Yes, sometimes things fall into the "It seems like a great idea right now", but in a matter of days, it can become apparent that the timing just isn't right. DOn't give up, I'm sure another opportunity, there or elsewhere, will present itself.  

_____________________

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker