Chinese Proverb: He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.




My Photo Links


Weather in Taipei: The WeatherPixie Weather in Calgary: The WeatherPixie

Check the latest weather in Taiwan. What is an NT worth in your home currency? xe.com


NaNoWriMo Winner
I actually wrote a novel.
tsimplyme got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

Photos (c) 2005, T. Destiny
All Rights Reserved

NeoPet Graphic (c) 2004 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Used With Permission

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

My Taiwan Adventure

Wednesday, September 08, 2004
Another day in wonderland
Another day in wonderland. I haven't given my notice yet at work, nor have I a flight booked to Indonesia and I'm starting to get really nervous about the whole endeavor. My DOS has taken a flight to Europe and I won't be in touch with him for another 2 days. So either I hold tight, or I make the leap of faith and give notice at home and my apartment. Is this normal? Do most jobs overseas start out with this huge amount of trust in a complete stranger that things will be okay. I'm not too concerned about my living arangement, but if I quit my job, and this falls through, then what?!

Okay, deep breath. *sigh* Alright, the panics just set in for a while. Everything will work out if it is meant to do so. Otherwise, the Lord will provide. I just keep remembering that with every period of exhaustion there is an equal and corresponding period of depression going to the weakest point.

I need another promise for the day. I know I am a pearl of GREAT price today.
Blessed be.

Holy cow! That is absolutely crazy! I had no idea that this was on your horizon, but with the amount we've been talking lately, how would I?

WIll drop you a real e-mail soon, but congrats, and again..wow..I knew you'd eventually find something to throw yourself into, and you appear to have found it whole-heartedly..go you!

Talk to you soon!  

_____________________

Post a Comment



eXTReMe Tracker